The global women’s other apparel market size is expected to reach USD 160.14 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2028. Other apparel such as gloves, shawls, scarfs, hats, caps, and other accessories protect the body from UV rays, cold, insects, viruses, and bacteria, which drives the apparel market. Moreover, manufacturers are adopting automatic machines to increase production and at the same time reducing the cost associated. They are also focusing on expanding their customer base by offering discounts and reaching them via different ways, such as e-commerce platforms.
The others fiber segment is estimated to expand at the second-highest CAGR from 2021 to 2028. The others segment includes nylon, wool, acrylic, silk, fur, leather, and velvet. These fibers are obtained naturally or after the chemical processing of cotton linters and wood pulp. These fibers are used for manufacturing other apparel products, which protect the human body from damage. It is expected that the demand for these fibers will witness momentous growth over the forecast period.
Click Here To Request Free Demo of Women’s Other Apparel Market Report: https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/womens-other-apparel-market-report/request-demo
The shawls and scarves product segment held the largest share of more than 40.0% in 2020. Shawls and scarves are a square/rectangular/triangular piece of fiber that is used to wrap around the body to protect from cold and maintain body temperature. Additionally, shawls and scarves are used for decorative and religious purposes. These products are used mainly in the winter season. Thus, the segment contributes more to the market revenue.
The online distribution channel is projected to register the highest CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2028. The use of online shopping portals and mobile apps is getting popular among consumers for shopping due to the simplicity and convenience associated. Products are available at economic rates via online channels compared to offline channels. Moreover, end users choose the most believed shopping portals or mobile apps to purchase. Thus, the growth of this segment is observed to be more.
Asia Pacific is likely to expand at the highest CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2028. China and India are positively contributing to the growth of the regional market. With a growing population, an increasing number of working women, and changing fashion trends, the region is witnessing high demand for apparel. Many multinational companies are expanding in this region due to the low labor cost and the easy availability of raw materials, resulting in low manufacturing costs.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Women’s Other Apparel Market Report Highlights
• Asia Pacific is forecasted to register the highest CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2028. With a growing population, an increasing number of working women, and changing fashion trends, the region is witnessing significant demand for the apparel
• By fiber, the cotton segment is likely to expand at the highest CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2028. Cotton is breathable and absorbent and mostly used in the textile industry to keep the human body warm during cool weather and absorb sweat
• Based on product, the shawls and scarves segment held the largest share of more than 40.0% in 2020. These products play an important role in protecting the human body from damage
• The online distribution channel is estimated to register the fastest CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2028. The use of online shopping portals and mobile apps is getting popular among customers for shopping due to the simplicity associated
Women’s Other Apparel Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global women’s other apparel market on the basis of fiber, product, distribution channel, and region:
Women’s Other Apparel Fiber Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Women’s Other Apparel Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Shawls and Scarves
Hats and Caps
Women’s Other Apparel Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Women’s Other Apparel Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Women’s Other Apparel Market
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Guccio Gucci S.p.A.
Burberry Group Plc
Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
Dolce & Gabbana S.r.l.
Gianni Versace S.r.l.
Louis Vuitton, Inc.
Browse More Market Snapshots Available at Million Insights:
• Men’s Blazers Market – The global men’s blazers market size was valued at USD 22.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2028.
• Children’s Suits And Ensembles Market–The global children’s suits & ensembles market size was valued at USD 3.95 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar