The U.S. transcription market size is estimated to reach USD 32.7 billion by the end of 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is likely to grow at over 6% of CAGR over the forecast duration. Factors such as increased accessibility, enhanced content value and improved turnaround time are attributing to the growth of the market. Transcription services help increase the productivity of employees by ensuring better accuracy.
Growing penetration of the multi-media industry in the U.S. is also attributing to the growth of the transcription market. Major market players such as MModal IP LLC and Nuance Communication are introducing the innovative solution to cater to the rising demand for accurate services from their clients.
To download the sample PDF of U.S. Transcription Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-transcription-market/request-sample
Based on the vertical, the U.S. transcription market is bifurcated into medical, BFSI, legal, education, media & entertainment among others. Of them, the medical segment has accounted for the largest share in the market owing to its wide application in medical training and voice-enabled medical reports. On the other hand, the legal category is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast duration due to increasing use of these services in arbitration hearings, public hearings, meeting minutes, court hearings, depositions, interrogations and judicial hearings. Besides, the media and entertainment segment is anticipated to witness significant growth owing to increasing penetration of transcription services in news, talk shows, interviews, movies, special reports and other applications.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Key market players are introducing innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence and Machine learning in order to offer improved services.
• The U.S government act, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act is aimed to eliminating any discrimination based on disability, is projected to proliferate the market growth.
• Emergence of advanced technologies in reporting and growing automation in medical sector is estimated to drive the market.
• Key players operating in the market are VITAC, Moretti Group, TSG Reporting, Inc., Robin Healthcare and Captionmax LLC among others.
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. transcription market based on vertical and type:
U.S. Transcription Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Media and Entertainment
U.S. Transcription Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Electronic Reporting
• Digital Recording
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Plastics in Consumer Electronics Market: The global plastics in consumer electronics market were prized by USD 5.50 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 3.8% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• High Performance Message Infrastructure Market: The global high performance message infrastructure market was prized by USD 842.95 million in 2020. It is estimated to witness 14.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar