The Turkey Visa Online is an electronic travel authorization that was implemented in July 2016 by the Government of Turkey. This online application for a Turkey e-Visa grants its holder a stay of up to 3 months in the country. Turkey-Visia-Online.org has made obtaining a Turkey eVisa extremely simple for travelers wishing to visit Turkey.
Foreigners seeking to visit Turkey for vacation or for business must either submit an application for a conventional or standard visa or for an electronic travel authorization known as Turkey Visa Online.
While citizens of Turkey eVisa qualifying countries can receive a Turkey eVisa by completing a straightforward Turkey Visa Application form, traditional Turkey visa applications must be submitted in person at the nearest Turkey embassy or consulate. Using this Turkey Visa Application form, applicants can apply for a Turkey eVisa from their smartphone, tablet, PC, or computer and receive it in their email inbox.
Currently, there are two Turkey e-Visa types available. A single-entry permit allowing a 30-day stay in Turkey and a multiple-entry permit allowing a 90-day stay in Turkey are issued.
It’s important to keep in mind, though, that the Turkey tourist visa is only valid for travel to Turkey; it cannot be used for travel to any other nation in Europe.
There are several benefits to applying online for the Turkey eVisa
– The application can be made at any time throughout the year. There is no time limit.
– Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission.
– Simplified application process.
– Correction of missing or incorrect information.
– Privacy protection and safe form.
– Verification and validation of additional required information.
– Support and assistance 24/7 by E-mail.
– Email recovery of eVisa in case of loss.
– Multi payment options
Requirements for Turkey eVisa include:
– A passport that is current and doesn’t expire for six months after the day one plans to enter Turkey
– There should also be a blank page on the passport so that the customs officer can stamp the passport.
– Access to any online payment mode of choice
– An active email address to obtain the approved document without any problems
– Andstrong internet connectivity to successfully finish the online application process
There are some additional requirements for specific travelers that can be learned on their website.
This intuitive website has made obtaining a Turkey eVisa extremely simple for travelers to Turkey.
– They first need to complete their eVisa application. It takes a maximum of 5 minutes to fill out the form, and everything is done online.
– Once submitted and the fee is paid by the applicant online, they will receive an eVisa by email.
– They are now eligible to enter Turkey.
The website provides a wide range of payment methods, including credit/debit cards and PayPal and payment can be made in over 100 currencies.
The process typically takes 24 hours to complete. However, it is advisable to apply for Turkey eVisa at least 72 hours before the travel plans to board his/her flight.
To learn more, visit: https://www.turkey-visa-online.org