Forex trading in Malaysia has its own peculiarities. The brokers need to provide special conditions for traders from this country, such as Islamic accounts. Traders Union analysts selected the best forex brokers in Malaysia, who have performed very well in terms of reliability and trading conditions.
The specifics of selecting brokers in Malaysia
When selecting Forex brokers in Malaysia, Traders Union used over 100 criteria. All criteria are divided into 5 big groups, and the scores are given for each group. Availability of an Islamic (swap free) account is an important criterion for the brokers in Malaysia. Thanks to this feature, Muslim traders can trade assets without breaking the Sharia law. Traders who plan passive investing can check out the rating of PAMM accounts.
Top 10 brokers in Malaysia
Based on the total scores, Traders Union experts selected the best brokers in Malaysia. The list includes the most reliable companies offering the most attractive trading conditions.
● RoboForex. The broker offers high-tech trading. You can use trading robots and PAMM accounts.
● eToro. The broker is regulated in the UK and Cyprus. The company offers stock trading and is the largest copy trading platform.
● Interactive Brokers. The broker was established in 1977. The company holds over 10 licenses for financial activity in different jurisdictions.
● FxPro. The broker offers quick and easy account opening, zero deposit and withdrawal fees.
● Admiral Markets. The traders have access to advanced trading instruments. There are also commission-free accounts.
● AvaTrade. The broker offers advanced analysis, free deposit and withdrawal of funds.
● Tickmill. This broker offers low trading fees in the Forex market, and zero-fee deposit and withdrawal.
● FBS. Traders can use ECN accounts, thereby receiving direct access to liquidity. Copy trading is available.
● IG. The broker offers access to advanced learning tools, and a user-friendly platform for web trading.
● Exness. This broker offers minimum spreads on currency pairs and other instruments, as well as quick order execution.
These brokers have proven to be the best in terms of reliability, usability, commissions and fees, etc.
The best Forex broker in Malaysia
Based on the results of the analysis of Forex brokers in Malaysia RoboForex was found to be the best one. The company offers one of the most advanced platforms for investing, five types of trading platforms, including proprietary ones R Web Trader and R Mobile Trader. The broker supports automated trading; traders can use trading robots.
The broker offers floating spreads from 0.1 pips, and a leverage of up to 1:2000. Passive investment options include a copy trading service and PAMM accounts. RoboForex also offers insurance of client accounts for an amount of up to EUR 20,000.