Scope of research
The research was targeted to a broad audience in Hungary between 21 and 65 years old. Respondent was asked a question about who they would like to win the 2022 election.
3 answers were offered, which were in random order:
- Viktor Orban, the current prime minister
- Peter Marki-Zay, candidate of the united opposition
- Someone else
Key research results:
- Over 49% of respondents would be happy for someone else instead of Viktor Orban or Márki-Zay
- 35.4% of respondents would like to continue having Viktor Orban as prime minister in the future
- 15% would vote for the opposition leader Márki-Zay Peter
- Viktor Orban is the most popular in Budapest, the capital of Hungary
- Márki-Zay Peter is most popular with low-income, low-education segments
- Respondents: 2,000
- Completed on 11/12/2021
Open the below interactive dashboard to access all data.