The global roast coffee market size is expected to reach USD 53.74 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.0% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. The key growth factors driving the market include the rising consumer preference for flavored coffee and easy availability of a wide variety of products, such as coffee pods. The growing consumption of roast coffee among millennials is further projected to drive the market during the forecast period.
A huge amount of coffee is roasted commercially that further supports the market. Whereas, roasting at a small scale has grown significantly with the rising trend of “single-origin” coffee served at specialty shops. Some consumers even roast coffee at home. Thus, the growing popularity of roast coffee at home is projected to contribute to the market growth during the forecast period. During the COVID 19 pandemic, governments of various countries imposed stay-at-home policies and restrictions on movements as a precautionary measure.
Request Absolutely Free Demo of Roast Coffee Market Report @ https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/roast-coffee-market-report/request-demo
As an immediate effect of the COVID-19 pandemic, net imports of coffee in the European Union, the U.S., and Japan declined in 2020 compared to 2019. Due to this, the market experienced a shortfall in sales due to restricted production, disturbed supply chains, and reduced demand. However, due to resumed activities, sales, trade, and manufacturing activities, the global market is expected to recover in the future and witness healthy growth.
The hotels & restaurants application segment is expected to grow at a steady CAGR over the forecast period due to the significant rise in the hospitality industry in emerging as well as developed economies. In addition, the rising demand for flavored coffee products in developed countries will drive the market in the years to come.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Roast Coffee Market Report Highlights
• Europe was the largest regional market in 2020. Developed countries, such as Germany, the U.K., and France, are the major contributors to the region’s high share
• Furthermore, rising product consumption, higher per capita income, and changing industry trends are expected to drive the regional market over the forecast period
• North America contributed for a significant revenue share of more than 23% in 2020 due to the presence of well-established café chains and major coffee manufacturers
• The coffee pads and pods segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 due to the high demand for sustainable coffee products, such as recyclable coffee pods
• Moreover, the growing demand for coffee pads and pods from residential and commercial applications across the globe is projected to propel the segment growth
• The online distribution channel segment is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 on account of the growing popularity of online shopping portals among the young population, especially in the emerging countries
• In addition, the product is available at economic prices with convenience via online platforms, which drives the sales through these distribution channels
Roast coffee Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global roast coffee market on the basis of type, application, distribution channel, and region:
Roast Coffee Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Ground Coffee Beans
Whole Coffee Beans
Coffee Pads & Pods
Roast Coffee Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Cafes & Bars
Hotel & Restaurants
Roast Coffee Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Roast Coffee Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Roast Coffee Market
Koninklijke Douwe Egberts B.V.
The J.M. Smucker Co
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
H.J. Heinz Company Brands LLC
Ajinomoto AGF, Inc.
Graffeo Coffee Roasting
Luigi Lavazza SPA
Haco Asia Pacific
Fresh Roasted Coffee, LLC
Take a Glance at The Press Releases Snapshots Available With Million Insights:
Digestives And Intestinal Remedies Market: The global digestives and intestinal remedies market size is expected to reach USD 22.89 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2021 to 2028.
Skin Treatment Market: The global skin treatment market size is expected to reach USD 19.35 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 2.7% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar