The global chlorine trifluoride market size is expected to reach USD 62.98 million by 2028 registering a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The demand for the product is expected to be driven by the rapidly growing semiconductor industry. The industry dynamics of chlorine trifluoride (CIF3) are largely influenced by application markets, such as nuclear fuel processing and semiconductor production. Rapid digitalization and automated industrial manufacturing solutions have led to high penetration of electronic gadgets and components on a global scale, which requires various chemicals for constant maintenance and cleaning purposes. In the semiconductor industry, CIF3 is extensively utilized to clean chambers of chemical vapor deposition.
The major advantage is that the process of cleaning can be carried out without dismantling the chamber walls as ClF3 doesn’t require activation by plasma. The substance also finds application as a fluorinating agent in nuclear reactor fuel processing. Germany’s ClF3 gas market is majorly driven by a high concentration of major semiconductor manufacturers across the country. The country is the largest producer of electronics products globally and is one of the largest exporters of semiconductor equipment. Production of industrial electronics accounted for about 50% of the total Europe CIF3 market share in 2020, which indicates noteworthy growth prospects for ClF3. Increasing demand for the gas, which results in a substantial decrease in emissions, longer chamber lifespan, and quicker cleaning rates, is expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/chlorine-trifluoride-market
Chlorine Trifluoride Market Report Highlights
• The semiconductor manufacturing application segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR, both in terms of volume and revenue, from 2021 to 2028 due to the increasing demand for electronic and chamber cleaning products
• The rocket propellant systems application segment accounted for a revenue share of 22.3% in 2020 owing to the constant technological advancements and high investments in space exploration activities
• In the Asia Pacific region, India is anticipated to register the fastest growth rate of 4.6%, in terms of volume, from 2021 to 2028
• This growth can be attributed to the entry of semiconductor manufacturing companies and significant government investments in space exploration activities.
• South Korea accounted for a market share of 4.7% in the Asia Pacific regional market on account of the thriving semiconductor industry in the country.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/chlorine-trifluoride-market/request/rs15
Chlorine Trifluoride Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global chlorine trifluoride market on the basis of application and region:
CIF3 Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• Semiconductor Manufacturing
• Nuclear Fuel Processing
• Rocket Propellant Systems
CIF3 Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Chlorine Trifluoride Market
• Central Glass
• Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
• Air Liquide
• Advance Research Chemicals, Inc.
• Kanto Denka Kogyo Co. Ltd.
• Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451258/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Chemical Vapor Deposition Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Category, By Applications (Microelectronics, Data Storage, Solar Products, Cutting Tools, Medical Equipment), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States