Global Reduced Starch Syrup Market size is estimated to reach $6.7 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Reduced starch syrups are helps promotes body function by preventing digestion problems. The augmenting demand for natural sweeteners in the food and beverage industry, heightening trend of confectionary and beverage consumption, growing inclination of people toward healthy food options. The Global Reduced Starch Syrup Market based on the basis of applications can be further segmented into Confectionery, Dairy products, Jams, animal feed, a cosmetic composition, and Others. The Reduced Starch Syrup Market report by IndustryARC covers complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Reduced Starch Syrup Industry are –
1. Gulshan Polyols Ltd
2. Manildra Group
3. Tate & Kyle Plc
4. Aston Group
5. Cargill Inc
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. Growing health awareness among people has forced manufacturers to avoid unhealthy sweetening agents and opt for healthy options. Moreover, confectionery is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period 2022-2027. Besides confectionery, the reduced starch syrup is used in the food industry as a thickening agent.
2. The food industry along with foodservice providers is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is owing to the re-entry of restaurant, hotels, and other hospitality venues in business as infection rates is curbing and governments have relaxed the restrictions.
3. Confectioneries are an inextricable part of people’s lives in Europe. For instance, in 2021 with 11 kg per capita consumption Germany was the biggest chocolate consumer worldwide; whereas, Switzerland holds the second position with nearly 9.7 kg per capita consumption.
Maltose syrup, Low-saccharified syrup, and Others
By End User
Foodservice providers and Food Industry
Confectionery, Ice creams, Dairy products, Jams, animal feed, Cosmetic composition, and Others
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here :
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1. In cities, they get all-weather access to confectioneries made from reduced starch syrup. Moreover, it becomes easy for companies to target their audience with innovative marketing strategies.
2.The staggering pervasiveness of the COVID-19 infections subjected governments around the globe to implement several restrictions aimed at curbing the spread. As a result, it created a huge gap between demand and supply and adversely impacted the companies’ operations.
3. Consumers and quality lifestyles are prominent factors behind propelling the reduced syrup market in the said region. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period 2022-2027.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
USA : (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Food Colors Market Analysis
B. Starch Derivatives Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677