Scope of research
The research was targeted to a broad range of respondents in Austria, Spain, Sweden, France, Poland, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, and Greece.
Key research results:
- 26.5% of respondents accept migration
- 17.5% of respondents accept migration if it’s legal
- Over 56% of respondents do not support any form of migration
- Migration is least supported by EU citizens between 40 to 47 years old
- Migration is most opposed in Hungary and Italy
- Migration is most supported in Germany and Austria
- Singles are more accepting than people in marriage or relationship
- Migration is most supported by low and mid-income people with liberal political views, while high-income liberals are not supportive
Data can be segmented by political views, income level, gender, age, and marital status.
- Respondents: 2,000
- Completed on 11/12/2021
Disclaimer: The research was not sponsored by any public or political organization.
Open the below interactive dashboard to access all data.