Las Vegas, Nevada – Jan 25, 2023 – Princessly, a leading designer and retailer of handmade women’s dresses, is pleased to announce the release of its 2023 Bridesmaid Collection. With a total of 121 unique styles available in 42 distinct colors, the boutique’s latest line of customizable gowns aims to complement a diverse array of wedding aesthetics expected to trend in the next year. The newly designed bridesmaid dresses are now available to ship in the United States and United Kingdom with budget-friendly pricing.
Each hand-made garment in the collection is designed with inclusive body types in mind. Sizes range from US 2 to US 26W with additional Plus Sizes, and each garment can be custom-made to a customer’s own measurements.
“This was the most amazing gorgeous dress I have ever seen in my life,” said Kylie C, one of Princessly’s latest happy customers. “My daughter looked absolutely stunning in it for my wedding! We took some of the tulle out, but it was worth every penny. Everyone communicated with me as well, and I know it was handmade, which makes it even better.”
The 2023 Bridesmaid Collection features diverse:
– Silhouettes: A-line, Princess, Column, Sheath, Mermaid & Trumpet
– Lengths: Short, Knee-Length, Tea-Length, Floor Length, Sweep Train & Court Train
– Necklines: Sweetheart, Bateau, Halter, Round, Scoop, Square, Straight, V, High, Cowl, Plunge, Sheer & Illusion
– Styles: Empire, Asymmetrical, Straps, Strapless, Criss Cross, Two Piece, Cut Out, Surplice, & Vintage
– Fabrics: Lace, Tule, Chiffon, Satin, Sequin, Taffeta, Charmeuse, & Jersey
– Backs: Backless, Open, Keyhole, V, Criss Cross, Sheer, Illusion, Square, Corset, Lace Up, & Tie Back
– Enrichments: Pleats, Ruffles, Appliqued, Buttons, Fishtail, Waistband, Beaded, Bowknot, Bow, Scalloped, Layered, Ruched, & Sash
As well as crafting wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, maid of honor dresses, and flower girl dresses, Princessly is known for designing posh formal dresses for other special occasions like prom and cocktail parties. For some garments, 48-hour rush shipping is available.
Princessly was launched in 2009 in Hong Kong to bring a fairytale feel to weddings and special events around the globe. Focused on exquisite details and timeless design, Princessly has successfully expanded its customer network to 160 countries and regions worldwide. 40% of the catalog is handmade in North America and 60% is handmade in Asia.
93% of Princessly’s customers live in English-speaking countries. After more than a decade of servicing brides and their loved ones in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia, the Princessly team has developed a rich understanding of their Western customer base. Reliable shipping, consistent communication, and dedication to garment quality remain pillars of the Princessly team’s operation.
With nearly 400 reviews averaging 5 stars, Princessly continues to dominate the affordable, high-quality dress space. To explore the 2023 collection and plan your dream wedding look, head to www.princessly.com.