DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Postoperative Pain – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Postoperative Pain – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Postoperative Pain, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Postoperative Pain market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Postoperative Pain Market Report:
1. As per our analysis, the total number of cases in 2020 of postoperative pain in the 7MM was 66,426,881 which is expected to increase at a significant rate.
2. In 2020, the total number of patients with postoperative pain in the US was 40,618,489. The majority of the cases were of moderated type (44.50%).
3. As per DelveInsight, in 2020, it is estimated that the severity-specific incident cases of postoperative pain in the US were 12,388,639, 18,075,228, and 10,154,622 in mild, moderate, and severe cases.
4. In EU5, the number of cases was highest in Germany followed by France and the United Kingdom while the least number of cases were reported in Spain during the study period (2019–2032).
5. In 2020, Japan reported 1,22,49,558 cases of Postoperative pain, out of which there were 54,51,053 cases of moderate type.
Key benefits of the Postoperative Pain market report:
1. Postoperative Pain market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Postoperative Pain Epidemiology and Postoperative Pain market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. The Postoperative Pain market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Postoperative Pain market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
4. The Postoperative Pain market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Postoperative Pain market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Postoperative Pain Market Landscape.
Postoperative Pain Overview
Postoperative pain is a normal response to surgical intervention and is a cause of delayed recovery and discharge after surgery or any other operative procedure, which also leads to an increased risk of wound infection. Untreated pain led to reduced patient satisfaction and increased morbidity and mortality and places a burden on patient finances. It usually lasts less than 3–6 months, and it is directly related to soft tissue damage, and it gradually resolves as the injured tissues heal.
Postoperative Pain Market
The dynamics of the Postoperative Pain market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Vivozon, Avenue Therapeutics, Taiwan Liposome Company, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Postoperative Pain Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
1. VVZ-149 Injections: Vivozon
2. IV Tramadol: Avenue Therapeutics
3. TLC590 (ropivacaine with sustained-release delivery technology): Taiwan Liposome Company
To know more about the key postoperative pain pharma players in the market, visit postoperative pain therapeutics landscape.
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Postoperative Pain Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Postoperative Pain Market Overview at a Glance
6. Postoperative Pain Disease Background and Overview
7. Postoperative Pain Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Postoperative Pain
9. Postoperative Pain Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Postoperative Pain Emerging Therapies
12. Postoperative Pain Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Postoperative Pain Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Postoperative Pain Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Postoperative Pain Market Outlook 2032.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States