The global plastic fencing market size is expected to reach USD 6.14 billion by 2027, escalating at a CAGR of 4.9%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Ease in the production and installation of plastic fencing drives its demand across residential, commercial, industrial, and agriculture sectors.
The rising number of remodeling and renovation projects in the residential and commercial sectors is projected to boost product demand. In addition, technological innovations and advancements in the production process are anticipated to propel product demand. Rising security and safety concerns are also projected to boost product demand over the coming years.
Increasing spending on infrastructure development coupled with the expansion of the construction industry across the globe is likely to propel product demand over the forecast period. Furthermore, the superior properties of plastic fences, such as waterproofing and resistance to corrosion & decay, are projected to stimulate its demand, thereby driving the market growth.
Volatile raw material prices are anticipated to restrict the demand for plastic fencing over the forecast period. However, the superior mechanical properties including weather resistance and resistance to scratch and wear, coupled with low maintenance costs are likely to benefit the market growth over the forecast period.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/plastic-fencing-market
Plastic Fencing Market Report Highlights
• The vinyl material segment accounted for the largest market share of 52.7% in 2019 and is projected to expand at a steady CAGR from 2020 to 2027 owing to the superior mechanical properties of vinyl
• The picket fence was the largest product segment and accounted for 33.6% of the global share in 2019. The segment is estimated to expand further at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period
• Increasing DIY activities and low cost of production and installation of picket fence are projected to promote the segment growth from 2020 to 2027
• Temporary fencing is projected to gain traction due to its rising demand in outdoor locations to provide safety and security. The segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2027
• The residential end-user segment led the market in 2019 and is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2027
• Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing regional market from 2020 to 2027 owing to the rapidly growing construction industry in emerging economies like China and India
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/plastic-fencing-market/request/rs1
Plastic Fencing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global plastic fencing market on the basis of material, product, application, end-user, and region:
Plastic Fencing Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Plastic Fencing
Plastic Fencing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Picket Fence
• Mesh/Chain Link Fence
Plastic Fencing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Plastic Fencing End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Commercial & Industrial
Plastic Fencing Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Plastic Fencing Market
• Barrette Outdoor Living
• Itochu Corporation
• Planet Polynet
• Seven Trust
• Superior Plastic Products
• Veka AG
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450915/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States