Business and market news
Survey Research Shows Who Would Hungarians Like to Win the 2022 Elections
Scope of research The research was targeted to a broad audience in Hungary between 21 and 65 years old. Respondent was asked a question about who they would like to win the 2022 election. 3 answers were offered, which were in random order: Viktor Orban, the current prime ministerPeter Marki-Zay, candidate of the united oppositionSomeone …
Public Survey Research Reveals Which Demographic Segments Support Migration in the EU
Scope of research The research was targeted to a broad range of respondents in Austria, Spain, Sweden, France, Poland, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, and Greece. Key research results: 26.5% of respondents accept migration17.5% of respondents accept migration if it's legalOver 56% of respondents do not support any form of migrationMigration is least supported by EU …
Why Do Vietnamese Mega-Companies Struggle to Gain Popularity on Domestic and International Markets?
With industrial capabilities so advanced that the country is a choice for high-prestige companies, how come Vietnam fails to export its own brands, and at the same time fails to impress Vietnamese consumers with domestic brands?
Fresh Market Research Results Show Where People Plan to Travel in 2022
Turkey, Thailand, Italy and Mexico are among the top destinations for for US, UK, German and French travelers.
The Sad Reality of Incentivized Market Research Platforms
Imagine that you just paid $1,000 or more for survey research on SurveyMonkey, Google Surveys, or another survey website. Your results are in, and you are excited to make use of all that interesting data to improve your business. How would you feel to know that around 80% of your respondents were broke students (or …
Markets & business
2022 Malta Cannabis Growers Survey Results
Context of research In 2021, the Maltese government made it possible to grow up to four cannabis plants per household, store up to 50 grams of weed at home, and carry up to 7 grams in public. Earlier surveys from various sources indicated that smoking marihuana is quite popular in Malta. How has the legalization …
- How Your Accountancy Company Can Negotiate the Best Sales Price to a Private Equity FirmAccording to Xeinadin Group founder Feisal Nahaboo, private equity companies are routinely undervaluing accountancy firms, leading to sellers receiving a “derisory” return on the businesses
- 8 Habits to Quickly Learn to Improve Your Poker HandsIf you’re interested in improving your skills whenever you play different poker games, developing better habits is essential. Taking the time to evaluate your playing
- Fintech Payrow Offers Tools for Financial Management and Payments to UK StartupsPayrow, a British fintech that provides financial services for entrepreneurs and flexible workers, has announced the rollout of services that support startups in the UK.
- Automation in Logistics Will Make a Huge Impact on Society Before 2030Automation in logistics is often overlooked as an industry that is not as exciting or groundbreaking as other technological advancements, such as self-driving cars or
- Why Live Marketing Is More Important Than Ever in 2023It’s no secret that in 2023 we are living in the digital age, with an abundance of digital marketing entering our lives through almost every
- An in-Depth Look Into VoIP Callbox for Intercom UseVoIP intercom call boxes are used to transmit messages among users. Voice over Internet Protocol refers to the regulations governing how data is sent over
- New Wide Calf Compression Sleeve for Men Provides Great Calf Support for People With Calf Injury
- Schneider Electric Appoints Shitiz Agarwal, Vice President, Power Systems, Sales and Operations
- U.S. Regulator Advancing Probe Into Amazon’s Cloud Unit – Bloomberg News
- Schneider Electric Named as a ‘Lighthouse’ in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion by the World Economic Forum
- U.S. Authorized Purchase of Deer Park by Pemex, AMLO Says
- A Flotilla of U.S. LNG Cargoes Is Headed to Fuel-Starved Europe
- Tesla Shares Rally After CEO Musk Says He Has Sold ‘Enough’ Stock
- Gold Climbs on Weaker Dollar, Lingering Omicron Worries
- U.S. Aviation, Telecom Industries Report Progress Over 5G Safety Talks
- Wall St Gains on Upbeat Economic Data, Encouraging Omicron Update
- What Is an Executive Dashboard and Why Do You Need One?
- Shares in Aeromexico Jump Again, Analysts See Speculation at Work
- Skyline Commercial REIT Rounds Out 2021 With 745,000 Square Feet Acquired in Distribution/warehousing; Another 2 Million Square Feet Under Development
- Obsessed With Making Music, JAYTIME Releases His Debut EP Sweetvibes vol.1 on 27th January, 2023.
- Wireless Platform Market May See a Big Move : Corning, Qualcomm, Arm Holdings
- CTW Releases “Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles Another Tale” in English on December 22, 2021 on HTML5 Game Platform G123
- CLC: Workers and Their Families Need Help Now
- S.African Study Offers Omicron Hope Amid Second Coronavirus Christmas
- Fetal Monitoring Market Worth $5.2 Billion by 2027 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Pipe Coatings Market Is Estimated to Touch a Valuation of US$ 9.4 Billion by 2026- Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Eckoh, the Leading Customer Engagement Security Provider, Acquires Syntec for $41m to Enhance Its Product Offering, Extend Patented IP and Accelerate Cloud Growth
- Mobile Artificial Intelligence (MAI) Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants- IBM, Intel, Google, Samsung Electronics
- Energy as a Service Market to Exceed $105.6 Billion by 2027
- The Boulder Group Arranges Sale of Seven Property C-Store and Gas Station Portfolio Across Four States for $55 Million