Minneapolis, MN – Feb 23, 2022 – Most of you will be aware of the tragedy that is Venezuela these days. An once thriving country that practically collapsed due to gross mismanagement by the government. What do you do in a terrible situation like this? Do you have a survival medicine handbook close by for a calamity of this order?
The Home Doctor – Practical Medicine for Every Household is a book that specifies what people need to know about dealing with survival medicine and health issues.
What is [The Home Doctor]
The Home Doctor’s new book shows precisely how you can stay safe and deal with medical emergencies on the spot.
This book was compiled after what happened in Venezuela where a lot of people now have to get on with their lives without water, electricity, antimicrobials, pain relievers etc. The credit goes mostly to Dr. Maybell Nieves but also to many other doctors.
About Dr. Maybell Nieves:
Dr. Maybell Nieves is a surgeon at the Caracas University Hospital in Venezuela and has also studied in Italy at the European Institute of Oncology in Milan. The majority of the techniques portrayed in this book can be performed alone and with no access to power or water.
What is in this book? A small sample:
– Ten clinical supplies that you need to have on hand that will cover most emergencies.
– The mistakes that most people make when the power is out and how they can secure meds that should be refrigerated.
– The indications of a coronary episode (heart attack) and how to assist that person.
– Expired medication and what it means for you.
– The four kinds of anti-toxins that clients should load up on.
– A pain reliever that works really well and you may have it in your garden.
– What kinds of medication to stockpile
– The first thing to do in the event of a stroke
– The danger in taking probiotics that may be wrong for you..
– Instructions on how to heal any scraped area or other skin wounds with normal household items (like egg whites).
– The guide covers the above mentioned and many other health issues that may occur, in exhaustive detail and how to deal with it.
– Wild edibles that you can forage for or find around your house
– Natural healing secrets of Native Americans.
Contact Person: Joe Viljoen
Email: Send Email
Phone: 612 481 2229
Country: United States