Mustard Market size is estimated to reach $8.3 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2022-2027. The mustard plant is demarcated as a seasonal plant that belongs to the Brassicaceae family and is cultivated worldwide for its seeds and leaves. Mustard is a renowned condiment prepared from mustard seeds and has across-the-board culinary applications. Mustard extends several health benefits such as hindering microbial growth, slowing and ending cancer cell growth, and lessening inflammation. Therefore, considering the enlarging prevalence of infectious diseases and other severe illnesses like cancer that have emerged as an existential threat to humans, the overall demand for mustard is escalating. This represents the Global Mustard Industry Outlook. The Mustard Market report by IndustryARC covers complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Mustard Industry are –
1. Backwoods Mustard Company
2. Woeber Mustard Manufacturing Company
3. H.J. Heinz Company
4. McCormick Foods
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. The food and beverages along with the personal care segment are estimated to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is owing to enlarging awareness among people regarding the benefits of mustard.
2. The Mustard Market based on distribution channels can be further segmented into offline and online. The offline segment held the largest share in 2021. The growth is owing to the across-the-board presence of offline outlets such as hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores
3. The Mustard Market based on Geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific held the largest share with 42% of the overall market in 2021.
Black Mustard and White Mustard.
Food and beverages, Personal care, and Therapeutics.
By Distribution Channel
Offline and Online.
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here :
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1.Mustard extends several health benefits such as hindering microbial growth, slowing and ending cancer cell growth, and lessening inflammation. Therefore, considering the enlarging prevalence of infectious diseases and other severe illnesses like cancer that have emerged as an existential threat to humans, the overall demand for mustard is escalating.
2. Owing to poor lifestyles (rising environmental pollution, sedentary habits, and poor dietary intake) the problems of hair fall and premature greying of hair have reached unprecedented proportions. The mustard is a rich source of zinc, selenium, and beta-carotene which helps in mitigating all such problems by improving the scalp’s blood circulation.
3. On another hand, rising environmental problems because of human activities, that are spiking pollution levels, are anticipated to hamper the overall mustard yield and challenge the growth of the aforementioned market.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
USA : (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Spices Market
B. Organic Spices Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677