The global micro-mobility charging infrastructure market size is expected to reach USD 16.64 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 23.4% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing awareness about green transportation modes is expected to propel the adoption of Micro-mobility across the globe. This, as a result, is expected to create growth opportunities for the market over the forecast period.
Nowadays, Micro-mobility is preferred over public transportation owing to the increasing awareness about hygiene. Moreover, as congestion in urban cities is increasing at a rapid pace, consumers are focusing on adopting shared e-bikes. Increasing consumer demand for Micro-mobility is further expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
With cities across the globe are focusing on solving their transportation crisis amid increasing concerns about gas-powered emissions, Micro-mobility is emerging as an efficient alternative to public transit. The increasing adoption of e-scooters and e-bikes to lower the environmental footprint and improve the method of transportation is expected to propel market growth over the forecast period. Numerous startups across the globe have raised venture capital, thereby creating growth opportunities for the market.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to adversely impact the market. With the number of passengers, kilometers toured declining 50% to 60% across the globe since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the use of Micro-mobility charging infrastructure has declined dramatically. However, the market is expected to make a strong post-pandemic recovery owing to the rising awareness about social distancing and ease of access through Micro-mobility.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/micro-mobility-charging-infrastructure-market
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Market Report Highlights
• Numerous Micro-mobility companies are focusing on implementing dockless systems for e-scooters in parking zones. This, as a result, is expected to propel the e-scooters segment growth over the forecast period
• The wireless segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. The wireless charging stations are made of coil technology and magnetic concrete, which enables widespread alignment tolerance and better vertical wireless power transmission distance
• E-scooters and e-bike users are focusing on using solar-powered charging stations. Moreover, these stations are simpler to integrate with vehicle charging tools. Various buildings with solar panels can charge the vehicle’s batteries through these stations
• Smart cities and smart workplace initiatives across the globe are expected to create awareness among Micro-mobility customers. This, as a result, is expected to create growth opportunities for the residential segment over the forecast period.
• Around 50 million people in the U.S. travel using bicycles regularly. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the growth of the regional market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/micro-mobility-charging-infrastructure-market/request/rs15
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global Micro-mobility charging infrastructure market based on vehicle type, charger type, power source, end use, and region:
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Charger Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Power Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Solar Powered
• Battery Powered
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Market
• Ather Energy
• Flower Turbines
• Get Charged, Inc.
• Giulio Barbieri SRL
• Ground Control Systems
• Magment GmbH
• Perch Mobility
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Solum PV
• The Mobility House GmbH
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451561/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
U.S. Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Charger Type, By Connector (CHAdeMO, Combined Charging System), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States