The global membrane separation technology market size is expected to reach USD 49.2 billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 12.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Rising adoption of membrane separation technology applications in food and beverage processing industry is expected to positively influence the overall the market growth.
Technology advancements related to durability enhancement and reduction of fouling potential are expected to have a favorable impact on the widespread adoption of membrane separation technologies. In addition, manufacturers have developed membranes that can withstand high operating temperatures and harsh chemical environments, which is expected to benefit the market growth.
Stringent regulatory framework and environmental concerns are expected to play a critical role in shaping the industry in the near future. Government regulations and policies pertaining to the water treatment for industrial as well as domestic wastewater are anticipated to positively impact water filtration industry, thereby, driving the demand for membrane separation.
Key players in the market such as Merck KGgA; Toray Industries, Inc.; Pentair plc; Hydranautics; and Dupont De Nemours, Inc. own several trademarks and patents, which provide them a competitive edge in the market. In addition, the companies are continuously involved in enhancement of design and performance of their products in order to provide superior separation.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/membrane-separation-technology-market
Membrane Separation Technology Market Report Highlights
• The ultrafiltration product segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.8% over the forecast period, as it is emerging as one of the economical and versatile solutions for fluid treatment across the globe
• The Europe market size was valued at USD 3.9 billion in 2019 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period on account of increasing penetration in the growing pharmaceutical sector
• In 2019, waste and wastewater treatment applications dominated the market with a share of more than 46%. Rising focus on recycling of municipal and industrial wastewater discharges is expected to drive the membrane separation technology market growth
• Asia Pacific market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period on account of rapid industrialization coupled with increasing regulations pertaining to maintaining environment quality
• In April 2019, AXEON Water Technologies announced its decision to appoint ADEKHA Ltd. as its authorized distributor and strategic partner in the Middle East and Africa. This appointment is expected to help AXEON expand its footprint in Nigeria and West Africa.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/membrane-separation-technology-market/request/rs1
Membrane Separation Technology Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global membrane separation technology market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
Membrane Separation Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• Reverse Osmosis
Membrane Separation Technology Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• Waste & Wastewater Treatment
• Industry Processing
• Food & Beverage Processing
• Pharmaceutical & Medical
Membrane Separation Technology Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America (CSA)
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of the Membrane Separation Technology Market
• Merck KGgA
• Pentair plc
• AXEON Water Technologies
• GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
• Hyflux Ltd.
• HUBER SE
• Asahi Kasei Corporation
• DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
• Toray Industries, Inc.
• Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
• Pall Corporation
• 3M Company
• Corning Incorporated.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3292/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States