Maintenance Of Spare Abrasive Blasting Pipe Of Sandblasting Machine
1. In order to prevent the pipe body from being compressed and deformed when the sand pipe is stored, the hose stacking should not be too high. Generally, the stacking height should not exceed 1 or 5m, and the hose should be “stacked” often in the storage process, generally not less than once every quarter.
2. The warehouse where the sand pipes and accessories are stored should be kept clean and ventilated, and the relative temperature of the wear-resistant sandblasting pipes should be lower than 80%. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15 and +40℃, and the hoses should be kept away from direct sunlight, rain and snow.
3. Sand pipe should be stored in a relaxed state as far as possible. Generally, the sandblasting hose with an inner diameter of less than 76mm can be stored in rolls, but the inner diameter of the rolls should not be less than 15 times of the inner diameter of the sandblasting hose.
4. During storage, sand pipe should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents or other corrosive liquids and gases; The reservoir should be 1 meter away.
5. During the storage period of the sand pipe, it is forbidden to pile heavy objects on the pipe body of the sand pipe to prevent external extrusion damage.
6. The storage period of wear-resistant sandblasting pipe is generally not more than two years, and should be first. Use first after storage to prevent the sandblasting hose from affecting the quality due to long storage time.
In the maintenance of the spare sandblasting pipe of the sandblasting machine, the operation can be carried out through the above six aspects, so as to ensure the quality and use efficiency of the product and avoid unnecessary losses.
Company Name: JINAN JUNDA INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Email: Send Email
Address:OUYADAGUAN, Shizhong District, City