The global Luxury Eyewear Market is expected to reach USD 16.05 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing fashion consciousness and growing consumer disposable income levels are driving the growth of this market. Rising awareness about eye health among consumers is also a key factor driving the product demand.
Manufacturers are concentrating on various business development strategies, such as partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and expansion in new geographies, to increase their sales and market share. However, increasing penetration of counterfeit luxury eyewear products is a major restraining factor for the market. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the market had observed a drop in product sales due to a disrupted supply chain as a result of the imposition of lockdown and other restrictions across various countries.
Click Here To Request Free Demo of Luxury Eyewear Market Report: https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/luxury-eyewear-market-report/request-demo
The offline distribution channel segment contributed to the largest revenue share in 2020. Offline channels include company outlets, multi-brand stores, etc. These stores provide a choice of physical verification and trials & facility of products to the end-users. In addition, well-established distribution channels across the world and higher preference of older demographics for in-store purchases are the factors contributing to the growth of the offline segment.
The women end-user segment accounted for the largest revenue share of the global market in 2020. The segment is estimated to expand further at the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 on account of rising fashion consciousness, increasing population of working women, and growing disposable incomes. Regional analysis revealed that Europe accounted for a significant market revenue share in 2020. European countries, such as the U.K., France, Germany, and Italy, are the prominent fashion hubs, which will support the market growth in the Europe region. Moreover, the presence of key players and high product demand is projected to drive the regional market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Luxury Eyewear Market Report Highlights:
• North America was the largest regional market in 2020 and is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028
• This is due to the strong presence of a large number of celebrity fashion influencers & millionaires and high disposable income levels
• The sunglasses segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share
• The segment is estimated to expand further at the fastest CAGR of more than 3.5% from 2021 to 2028
• Sunglasses provide protection from UV radiations, which can prevent individuals from eye-related problems
• The online distribution channel segment is likely to register the fastest CAGR of 3.7% from 2021 to 2028
• This growth can be credited to the benefits offered by online platforms, such as convenience, easy product accessibility, availability of a wide range of products of various brands, home delivery services, cashback offers, and discounts on product
Luxury Eyewear Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global luxury eyewear market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, end user, and region:
Luxury Eyewear Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Luxury Eyewear Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Luxury Eyewear End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Luxury Eyewear Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Luxury Eyewear Market
Louis Vuitton SE
Ralph Lauren Corp.
Burberry Group PLC
Safilo Group S.p.A.
Read the Latest Snapshots Reports by Million Insights:
• Digestives And Intestinal Remedies Market: The global digestives and intestinal remedies market size was valued at USD 17.52 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% from 2021 to 2028.
• Plastic And Other Furniture Market: The global plastic and other furniture market size was valued at USD 33.08 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar