SMT is surface mount technology, is currently the most popular technology and process in the electronic assembly industry. SMT placement refers to a series of processes based on the PCB for short. PCB means printed circuit board.
SMT basic process components: solder paste printing –> SMT mounting machine placement –> over the oven curing –> reflow oven soldering –> AOI optical inspection –> repair –> sub-board –> grinding board –> wash board.
1. Solder paste printing: Its role is to leak the tin-free paste to the pads of the PCB, in preparation for the welding of components. The equipment used is screen printing machine, located in the forefront of SMT production line.
2. Chip mounter: its role is to accurately install the surface assembly components to the PCB’s fixed position. The equipment used is the mounter, located in the SMT production line behind the screen printing machine.
3. Over the oven curing: its role is to melt the SMD adhesive, so that the surface assembly components and PCB board firmly bonded together. The equipment used for curing oven, located in the SMT production line behind the placement machine.
4. Reflow oven soldering: its role is to melt the solder paste, so that the surface assembly components and PCB board firmly bonded together. The equipment used is reflow oven, located in the SMT production line behind the bonder.
5. SMT AOI machine optical inspection: its role is to assemble the PCB board for the quality of welding and assembly quality inspection. The equipment used is automatic optical inspection (AOI), the order volume is usually more than ten thousand, the order volume is small by manual inspection. Location according to the needs of the detection, can be configured in the production line appropriate place. Some in the reflow soldering before, some in the reflow soldering after.
6. Maintenance: its role is to detect the failure of the PCB board for rework. The tools used are soldering irons, rework workstations, etc. Configured in the AOI optical inspection after.
7. Sub-board: its role is to cut the multi-linked board PCBA, so that it is separated to form a separate individual, generally using V-cut and machine cutting method.
8. Grinding board: its role is to abrade the burr parts, so that they become smooth and flat.
9. Washing board: its role is to assemble the PCB board above the harmful welding residues such as flux removed. Divided into manual cleaning and cleaning machine cleaning, the location can not be fixed, can be online, or not online.
Equips double mark camera + double side high precision flying camera ensure high speed and accuracy, real speed up to 13,000 CPH. Using the real-time calculation algorithm without virtual parameters for speed counting.
Front and rear with 2 fourth generation high speed flying camera recognition systems, US ON sensors, 28mm industrial lens, for flying shots and high accuracy recognition.
8 independent heads with fully closed-loop control system support all 8mm feeder pick up simultaneously,speed up to 13,000 CPH.
Support 1.5M LED light bar placement (optional configuration).
Raise PCB automatically, keeps PCB on the same surface level during placement, ensure high accuracy.