Industrial gases are used across multiple industries including chemicals, power, medicine, electronics, aerospace, food, and beverages, etc. There are thousands of available industrial gases used in these industries. However, certain industry gas groups and their subgroups have wide acceptance in the market. The list of major industrial gases and their groups are as follows:
• From Hydrogen: Hydrogen Bromide, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide
• From Nitrogen: Ammonia, Nitric Oxide, Nitrous Oxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Nitrogen Trifluoride
• Noble gases: Argon, Helium, Krypton, Neon, Xenon
• The Hydrocarbons: Acetylene, Butane, Butadiene, Butene, Ethane, Ethylene, Methane
• The Halogens: Chlorine, Boron Trichloride, Chlorine Trifluoride, Dichlorosilane, Ethyl Chloride, Silicon Tetrachloride, Trichlorosilane, Fluorine, Boron Trifluoride, Sulfur Hexafluoride
• From Air: Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Ethylene Oxide, Sulfur Dioxide
• Other prominent gases: Arsine, Diborane, Germane, Mercaptans and Sulfur compounds
The global industrial gas market is valued at USD 92 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2020 to 2025 due to high demand from manufacturing industries in the developing economies of Asia Pacific. The manufacturing applications is the largest customer segment industrial gases market in 2020 with more than 25% market share. Moreover, the rise of the COVID-19 pandemic has driven the demand for medical-grade industrial gases in healthcare applications, making it one of the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period.
The cost of industrial gases is majorly dependent on the type of gas group and their applications. Most of the primary industrial gases have similar cost drivers. Electricity cost is the major cost component with more than 50% of the overall cost of industrial gas generation followed by labor and machinery cost.
Grab your copy, or request for a free sample of the “Industrial Gases Industry Procurement Intelligence Report, published by Grand View Research” for In-depth details regarding supplier ranking and selection, sourcing, and pricing criteria & strategies.
Add-on Services provided by Grand View Research Pipeline:
Should Cost Analysis
Component wise cost break down for better negotiation for the client, highlights the key cost drivers in the market with future price fluctuation for different materials (e.g.: steel, aluminum, etc.) used in the production process
Offering cost transparency for different products / services procured by the client. A typical report involves 2-3 case scenarios helping clients to select the best suited engagement with the supplier
Determining and forecasting salaries for specific skill set labor to make decision on outsourcing vs in-house.
A typical newsletter study by capturing latest information for specific suppliers related to: M&As, technological innovations, expansion, litigations, bankruptcy etc.
Brief about Pipeline by Grand View Research:
A smart and effective supply chain is essential for growth in any organization. Pipeline division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights on every aspect of supply chain which helps in efficient procurement decisions.
Our services include (not limited to):
• Market Intelligence involving – market size and forecast, growth factors, and driving trends
• Price and Cost Intelligence – pricing models adopted for the category, total cost of ownerships
• Supplier Intelligence – rich insight on supplier landscape, and identifies suppliers who are dominating, emerging, lounging, and specializing
• Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence – best practices followed in the industry, identifying standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be utilized with the suppliers, and best suited countries for sourcing to minimize supply chain disruptions
Browse through Grand View Research’s collection of procurement intelligence studies:
Hydrochloric Acid Industry Procurement Intelligence – The global hydrochloric acid market is valued at USD 1 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 to 2027 due to increasing demand from food processing and oil & gas industries. Globally, nearly 37% of all hydrochloric acid consumption is for the production of EDC, and 61% is used in the production of organic compounds, most of which is captive consumption.
Hibiscus Flower Powder Industry Procurement Intelligence – The global hibiscus flower powder market is valued at ~USD 120 million in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2020 to 2027 due to increasing demand from the food and beverages and personal care industries. The food and beverages segment is leading the global hibiscus flower powder market with more than 45% market share in 2020.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States