IndustryARC, in one of its latest reports, predicts that the digital PCR & qPCR market size is estimated to reach $8.7 billion by 2027. Furthermore, it is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period of 2022-2027. When qPCR or Quantitative methodology is used, it adds two new elements to the traditional PCR, which are fluorometer and fluorescent dye. The qPCR technology has been of use in diagnosing genetic disorders as it can allow checking for mutations in the diseases such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, and various others. The increase in the incidence of target infectious diseases along with the technological developments happening within the sphere is some of the factors driving the digital PCR & qPCR industry forward in the projected period of 2022-2027. The digital PCR & qPCR market report by IndustryARC covers complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
The top 5 players in the digital PCR & qPCR industry are –
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific
2. Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
3. F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
4. Abbott Laboratories
5. Agilent Technologies
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. The digital PCR & qPCR market based on the application can be further segmented into Clinical, Research, Forensic, and Others. The research segment held a dominant market share in the year 2021. Moreover, the research segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing, with a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2027. It is owing to the new diseases being regularly encountered.
2. The digital PCR & qPCR market based on end-users can be further segmented into Hospitals and Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Contract Research organizations, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Research Centers, and Others. The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies held a dominant market share in the year 2021.
3. North America’s digital PCR & qPCR market held a dominant market share of 41% as compared to the other regions. It is owing to the region’s predominant position in actively allowing the developers to find new and potential technology to evolve lives and overall healthcare infrastructure.
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here:
Market Drivers and Challenges:
1. The prevalence of infectious diseases has helped the market to register steady growth and has acted as a significant driver: Owing to high knowledge and modern technology, the early detection of diseases can now save more lives than before. Lastly, a government initiative that motivates people to get tested regularly has readily helped the growth of the market.
2. The capability to diagnose cancer cells has further helped the market growth: Localized or metastatic cancer was earlier not detected by the technologies available. However, PCR methods have shown high sensitivity to such tumor marker-expressing cells. The amplification of PCRs is heavily utilized while detecting cancer cells at their very beginning.
3. The high device cost of advanced products has hampered the growth of the market: The cost for manufacturing or developing a new machine pertaining to the dPCR is significantly high, which in turn increases the cost for end products. Leasers or the vendors are offering lucrative discounts, free service, and tax advantages which are allowing them to increase their market share and reduce the sales of the first party sale/ manufacturer sale. The following factor has been a market challenge.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Liquid Biopsy Market
B. Lateral Flow Assay Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677