The global Diesel Generator Market size is projected to touch USD 21.37 billion by the end of 2022, as per the report released by Million Insights. It is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period. Growth of various industries such as retail, oil and gas, mining and telecom are projected to fuel the market growth over the estimated duration. Diesel generators provide a consistent and excellent power back-up, owing to which they are extensively preferred for separate power and emergency power back-ups.
Major companies are focusing on the development of new diesel generators owing to stringent regulations. These next-generation gensets are capable of regulating voltage automatically due to embedded electronic governors. They are also capable of controlling the swiftness of the engine as required, thereby, making these gensets more energy and fuel-efficient. They are also equipped with additional qualities such as remote monitoring. These features may help in maintaining the eco-friendly nature of diesel generators, which, in turn, is expected to supplement the growth of the diesel generators market over the forecast duration.
To download the sample PDF of “Diesel Generator Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-diesel-generator-market/request-sample
Diesel generators are classified based on power rankings such as lower power gensets with power emission ranging from 0 to 350 kVA, medium power gensets with 350 to 1000 kVA, and high power gensets having more than 1000 kVA. Lower power generators are widely preferred in the residential sector. These generators have occupied a market share of 49.0% in 2014. They are predicted to lose their market to medium power and high power generators in the upcoming years. Rapid industrial growth in developing nations such as Brazil, India and China is projected to bolster the sales of medium power and high power generators.
Asia Pacific held the largest market share owing to the rapid development of the manufacturing sector and increasing purchasing power of customers. Asian nations such as China, India and Japan are the key hubs for consumer electronics manufacturing. These are predicted to grow further over the forecast years. The presence of many semi-finished power infrastructure has resulted in increasing the application of diesel generator in the region.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-diesel-generator-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The diesel generator market worth USD 12.65 billion in 2014 and will touch USD 21.37 billion by the end of 2022.
• Lower power generators dominated the market occupying a market share of 49.0% in 2014.
• Considering the end-use segment, the commercial sector led the market by holding 31.0% share in 2014.
• Due to growing per capita income in Japan. India, China and South Korea, Asia Pacific market is expected to foresee substantial growth in the forecast duration.
• Leading players in this industry FG Wilson Inc., Burtonwood Generator & Switchgear Services Ltd., Kirloskar Electric Co., Ltd., Aggreko PLC., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Wacker Neuson SE, Cummins Inc., Himoinsa S.L.Wartsila, Corporation, APR Energy PLC, and Atlas Copco AB.
• Neuson, in 2013, introduced a new mobile generator model 256 kW/3200kVA. This new model complies with the norms laid down by California Air Resource Board and EPA.
Million Insights has segmented the global diesel generators market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Diesel Generators Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2022)
• Low Power Generators
• Medium Power Generators
• High Power Generators
Diesel Generators End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2022)
Diesel Generators Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2022)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• Saudi Arabia
Explore the Latest Market Research Report by Million Insights:
• Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E Chipset Market: The global wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E chipset market was prized by USD 6.47 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 19.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• BFSI Contact Center Analytics Market: The global BFSI contact center analytics market was appreciated by USD 260.2 million in 2020. It is likely to increase by 16.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar