Chickpea Market Growth & Trends
The global chickpea market size is expected to reach USD 10.68 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.15% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing demand for protein-rich chickpea as from developed as well as developing countries is propelling market growth.
The growing trend of healthy diet and vegetarianism has led to the significant growth of the market. The ground chickpea can be an alternative to caffeine-related products such as coffee as its taste and flavor are the same as coffee. Brown chickpeas have various health benefits such as reducing the risk of certain types of cancers and regulating sugar levels in the blood. They boost immunity and also provide extra strength to our muscles. This has led to increased inclination of the young generation towards the product for a balanced diet, resulting in significant growth of the market.
Request For Free Demo please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/chickpea-market-report/request-demo
Desi chickpeas captured the largest share of more than 70.0% in 2020. Rising demand for this product for a proportionate diet is propelling the segment growth. Moreover, desi chickpeas have numerous health benefits. This is projected to help the market to grow in the upcoming years.
Asia Pacific held the largest share of over 70.0% in 2020 owing to the increasing demand from India, Australia, and Myanmar. India is a leader in the production of chickpeas, accounting for 9.94million metric tons according to the FAO. Following India, Australia and Myanmar are the leading producers and exporters of chickpeas to developed countries. All these factors together are expected to boost the regional market growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Chickpea Market Report Highlights
• The desi type segment held the largest share of above 70.0% in 2020 due to the increasing demand from developing countries, such as India
• By distribution channel, hypermarkets and supermarkets held the largest share of over 35.0% in 2020 due to the growing number of hypermarkets and supermarkets
• Europe is anticipated to register a growth rate of 2.91% from 2021 to 2028 owing to the rising production of chickpea in developed countries
• North America is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to the rising adoption of a healthy and protein-rich diet as chickpe as are a good source of protein
Chickpea Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global chickpea market on the basis of type, distribution channel, and region:
Chickpea Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Chickpea Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
Chickpea Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Chickpea Market
Wimmera Grain Company
IsikTarimUrunleriSanayiIcVe Dis Ticaret Ltd Sti
JOVA Graneros, S.A. de C.V.
Mast Qalander Group of Companies
Indraprasth foods Ltd.
Explore the Latest Snapshots Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Conveyor Oven Market – The global conveyor oven market size is expected to reach USD 169.8 million by 2028. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2021 to 2028.
• Processed Meat Market – The global processed meat market size is expected to reach USD 340.27 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar