Unlike woven fabrics, spunbond nonwoven fabrics do not require to be converted into a yard to produce the final product and are produced directly with the use of fibers. And this kind of fabric has many unique advantages, so customers regardless of their age would like to choose it.
It’s so important to focus on the quality of manufacturing processes, and a high-quality processing equipment can significantly improve the quality of spunbond nonwoven fabrics. To produce large quantities of spunbond nonwoven fabrics, an automatic machine called spunbond nonwoven fabric making machine should be used to achieve batch-scale production, which should have relatively excellent performance.
Wuxi Hail Roll Fone has been inputting great efforts into the improvement, research and development, and successfully develops automatic PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric making machine, whose raw material is polypropylene (PP), which has outstanding performances in all aspects and can help you achieve quality control. The main characteristics are listed as below.
1. No preheating operation is needed, so non-woven spunbond fabric making machine can quickly begin to run and achieve rapid continuous operation, thus improving the processing efficiency.
2. Being built by adopting excellent assembly and welding processes, non-woven spunbond fabric making machine has solid structure, great strength, and durable performance, can operate smoothly, and can maintain better operating conditions in high-load processing environment for a long time.
3. Its automated operation design is simple and convenient for operators, and can also save a lot of labor costs for businesses.
4. Its stable and reliable processing quality allows all the nonwoven products to maintain high quality, reduces the rate of defective products, greatly improves the market competitiveness of non-woven spunbond fabrics, and creates sustainable incomes for enterprises.
5. The non-woven fabrics produced usually have high strength, good softness, innocuity, acterium-proof, corrosion resistance, high-level draw strength and elongation rate.