The global capnography devices market size is expected to reach USD 1.1 billion by 2028, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2021 to 2028. Introduction of regulatory guidelines for procedural sedation and growing adoption of capnography in patient monitoring due to higher reliability and efficiency are anticipated to propel market growth over the forecast period. In addition, associated advantages such as ease of usage, minimally invasive nature, and medical efficiency with its usage are the key growth drivers for the market. Moreover, rising incidences of respiratory diseases that need continuous patient monitoring are expected to fuel the demand for EtCO2 monitors in coming years.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a positive impact on the market as companies such as Medtronic witnessed increased demand for EtCO2 monitors during the pandemic. Some companies such as Capsule Technologies also received product approvals for their EtCO2 monitors during the pandemic, which further resulted in positive market growth.
The market is highly competitive in nature and a limited number of players have a high level of dominance over the overall revenue share. The key market players account for a considerable share owing to their product offerings. Market leaders are involved in the establishment of extensive distribution systems as well as increasingly involving in mergers and acquisitions to capture a larger share of the market. For instance, in January 2021, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced the acquisition of Capsule Technologies, Inc., hence enhancing its position in the patient care management solutions for hospitals.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/capnography-device-market
Capnography Devices Market Report Highlights
• The handheld capnography segment dominated the market in 2020, owing to associated benefits such as portability, light-weighted, ease of use, and treatment efficiency
• The microstream segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 10.4% over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the fact that this technology is more effective and easier to incorporate as compared to sidestream and mainstream technology
• The emergency medicine segment dominated the market in 2020 owing to its usage to optimize pre-hospital ventilation, correct pediatric emergencies, and as a prognostic indicator to maintain pulmonary blood flow
• In Asia Pacific, the market is anticipated to register rapid growth in coming years owing to the presence of high unmet needs coupled with increasing patient awareness levels and improving healthcare infrastructure
• The hospital segment dominated the market in 2020 owing to the shifting preference of hospitals from conventional patient monitoring devices to capnographs.
• Moreover, stringent norms for product approval and post-approval performance monitoring which are regulated by authorities such as the U.S. FDA and American Academy of Implant may act as a threat for new participants.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/capnography-device-market/request/rs15
Capnography Devices Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global capnography devices market by component, application, product, technology, end-use, and region:
Capnography Devices Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• OEM Modules
• Infrared Sources
Capnography Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Capnography Devices Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Capnography Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Emergency Medicine
• Pain Management
• Procedural Sedation
• Critical Care
Capnography Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Ambulatory Care Centers
Capnography Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Capnography Devices Market
• Smiths Medical, Inc.
• Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
• Welch Allyn (Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.)
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Nonin Medical, Inc.
• Nihon Kohden Corporation
• Diamedica (UK) Limited
• Edan Instruments, Inc.
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2952/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Digital Patient Monitoring Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Wireless Sensor Technology, mHealth, Telehealth, Wearable Devices, Remote Patient Monitoring), By Product, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States