IndustryARC, in one of its latest reports, predicted that the Global Camel Milk Market size is estimated to reach $5.3 billion by 2027. Furthermore, it is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period of 2022-2027. Camel milk is highly rich in several nutrients that are important for overall health. Camel milk products have been used for centuries as a source of nutrition in the Middle East, Asian, and African cultures. The robust focus on developing camel milk for various applications with innovative flavors based on the tastes of the consumers are some of the factors driving the Global Camel Milk Industry forward in the projected period of 2022-2027.
The top 5 players in the Camel Milk industry are –
2. Aadvik Foods
3. Camel Milk Co Australia
5. Tiviski Pvt Ltd.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. The Global Camel Milk market based on the type can be further segmented into Raw Milk and Pasteurized Milk. The Raw Milk segment held a dominant market share in the year 2021. The rise in the adoption of raw camel milk products and the increase in the number of product launches. However, Pasteurized Milk is estimated to be the fastest-growing, with a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2027.
2. The Global Camel Milk market based on Geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World. The Rest of the World held a dominant market share of 35% in the year 2021 as compared to its other counterparts.
3. The Global Camel Milk market based on the Distribution Channel can be further segmented into Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online Channels, Convenience Stores, and Others. The Supermarkets/Hypermarkets segment held a dominant market share in the year 2021. However, the Online Channels segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing, with a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2027.
Raw Milk and Pasteurized Milk.
By Packaging Type
Cartons, Jars, Cans, Bottles
By Distribution Channel
Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online Channels, Convenience Stores
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here:
Market Drivers and Challenges:
1. The Growing Demand for Camel Milk in the European region has readily aided the market growth : The Ministry of Climate Change and Environment has approved the export of UAE camel milk to the 27 EU countries in 2021. About 4,500 tonnes of camel milk and associated products are produced annually and are among the UAE’s signature foods.
2. The Rise in the Adoption of Raw Camel Milk among Children has enhanced the growth of the Global Camel Milk Market : According to the research conducted by the National Research Centre On Camel (NRCC), an overall 30.22% improvement from pre to post-treatment scores in all autistic and mentally retarded children has been observed. The children having pre-treatment scores up to 75 have shown improvement of 43-58 percent and those having pre-treatment scores of 90 have shown improvement of up to 34%.
3. The Rise in the Prevalence of Lactose Intolerance is impeding the market growth : According to the National Institute of Health (NIH) study in 2020, around 65% of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose after infancy. It is also estimated that 68% of the world population and 36% of Americans have some degree of lactose intolerance.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Dairy Products Market
B. Powdered Milk Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677