Botminds AI, a pioneer in intelligent document process automation, today announced the launch of its newest release – Botminds V13. As we take a moment to reminisce on what an exhilarating ride it has been for Botminds last year, we are fresh off the stage this 2022 with a bunch of exciting features.
With first of its kind features in improving rapid automation capabilities while adding more power to SMEs in infusing AI to their processes themselves, this release breaks new ground in Intelligent Document Process Automation for enterprises. With this release Botminds AI also adds some cool security layers & enhancements to the joy of CISOs out there
“Super proud with this new release, especially pleased with early feedback for the ‘Deep linking’ in Document list page which empowers SMEs to do a rapid review of ML extracted values from 1000s of documents in minutes. We are upping the game manyfold with Botminds AI V13″ – Gokul Ganapathi, CEO of Botminds
Since our founding, Botminds has believed that not only should an automation platform be easy to use, but it should also deliver delightful experiences for the customers. On that note, let’s quickly check out what’s in store this new release (Botminds V13).
• Store and sync documents better with Botminds Drive – As part of the release, Botminds Drive is a brand-new storage solution that helps you create folders, upload documents, and use them as a source for your document ingestion.
• Evaluate the model’s precision with accuracy calculators – Get to know the real-world quality of the models developed in real-time by automatically calculating accuracy numbers based on SMEs’ approve/reject activities.
• Solving concerns when it matters with new chat experience – With V13, Botminds move beyond the traditional chat to a new conversational experience via the chat interface built alongside the search panel. The interface acts as a prelude to upcoming Botminds Q&A capability to help customers get answers from unstructured documents faster.
• Deep linkers to the document listing page – The new path-breaking feature help subject matter experts to do a side-by-side review of the extracted values with its source document instantly on the document listing page, removing the need of opening the document.
• Shield your data with security enhancements – New and enhanced security features include 2FA authentication, extended coverage of activity logs, granular controls, and more to ensure the enterprise account stays safe and secure.
Feedback from Monotype Inc – a leader & pioneer in digital typesetting & typeface design industry, as a beta user of Botminds V13 capabilities
“We use Botminds’ AI platform to digitize many thousands of our legacy contracts. Botminds enabled us to create template free learning models that work and deliver accurate results for any quality source documents. The new feature “deeplinking in the document list” in V13 helped us train the AI in a much more efficient and timely manner and is also a great way to later verify search results.“
Sign up for our webinar to find out more about V13
You can read the full version of V13 release Notes via Botminds releases and stay up-to-date.
Botminds Inc, a US-based enterprise document process automation company, provides intelligent automation for unstructured documents. Changing the way information-intensive, large, and content-heavy, document-centric process automation is executed in enterprises, Botminds acts as one platform for all your document process automation needs with integrated Intelligent Document Processing (IDP), Intelligent Document Explorer (IDE) and Intelligent Document Communication (IDC) capabilities.
Botminds is a 40+ member team chasing the research happening in the intersection of deep learning & NLP and enabling some of the leading organizations in India and the USA.