The global books and references market size is expected to reach USD 17.9 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 14.1% from 2021 to 2028. The market growth is owing to the rising demand for in-built audiobook app across the globe. Surge in adoption of digital content of e-learning books from the consumers of India is further refueling market growth.
Growing demand for reading subscription service in Asia Pacific is refueling market growth. Increasing demand for the digital access for children comics across the globe is anticipated to boost the market growth. Cloud technology based digital app and the availability of several online books in the platform of google play store and apple iOS store are propelling the market growth.
Click Here To Request Free Demo of Books and References Market Report:
Key players are focusing to provide eye-care oriented e-book app. Several companies are providing virtual digitalize access for the magazines, books and newspaper. Surge in adoption of 5G network based smartphones across the globe will create lucrative opportunities for the global key players.
Apple iOS Store segment will register the highest growth rate over the forecast period. This can be credited to the growing demand for Excellent UI and fluid responsive iOS based store. Jailbreaking for customization features are refueling the market growth. Properly integrated app, more secured Apple iOS Store, and technologically advanced audio book feature also reflects the significant market growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific dominated the market and accounted for revenue share of over 50% in 2020 due to the growing demand for downloadable e-book option from the consumers of China and India. Moreover, the rising demand for the technology based e- magazines in the Japan is anticipated to boost market growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Books And References Market Report Highlights
• Asia Pacific made the largest contribution in the market and accounted for revenue share of over 50.0% in 2020. This can be credited to the rising demand for virtual leaning based audio books from the consumers of China and Japan
• The google play store segment accounted for the highest revenue share of over 65.0% in 2020. This can be credited to the rising demand for the google translate oriented e-book product from the consumers of the Brazil and Saudi Arabia
• The Apple iOS Store segment is projected to witness a CAGR of 15.5% from 2021 to 2028. This can be attributed to the growing disposable income of the consumers of emerging economy such as China and India to adopt iOS-based Apple books
• In Middle East and Africa, the market is projected to witness a CAGR of 16.8% from 2021 to 2028. Soaring demand for portable e-book apps in South Africa is estimated to escalate market growth over the forecast period
Books And References Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global books and references market on the basis of marketplace and region:
Books And References Marketplace Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Google Play Store
Apple iOS Store
Books And References Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Central And South America
Rest of Central And South America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Books And References Market
Barnes & Noble
Hachette Book Group
Browse More Market Snapshots Available at Million Insights:
• Music Downloads Market – The global music downloads market size was valued at USD 1.25 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of -4.7% from 2021 to 2028.
• Major Appliances Market – The global major appliances market size was valued at USD 245.3 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar