The global baby toiletries marketis expected to value at USD 9.02 billion by 2027, according to Grand View Research Inc., Many medical practitioners have been recommending parents for regular usage of personal care products for better skin nourishment of the baby. This has spurred the demand for skin and bathing products and other toiletries as consumers are willing to pay premium prices for these products and toiletries, depending on their quality.
Parents across the globe have become more cautious while choosing baby toiletries. Demand for chemical-free and harmless baby care toiletries has been increasing owing to rising awareness related to various health-related issues, such as fungal and bacterial infections, caused by synthetic baby products and toiletries. This has encouraged many manufacturers to produce baby care toiletries made from natural ingredients, such as jojoba oil, almond oil, avocado oil, and beeswax. Toiletries that are derived from natural and organic ingredients are rich in nutritional values and they protect the baby’s skin from all types of skin infections as well as provide necessary nourishment.
Lately, the baby toiletries market has been attracting many manufactures who are constantly trying to provide their products to a large consumer base by offering innovative products and services to consumers at an affordable price. For instance, EVEREDEN, a startup founded in 2018, is engaged in the production of natural and non-toxic products, such as baby shampoo, massage oil, multi-purpose healing balm, and diaper cream.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/baby-toiletries-market
Baby Toiletries Market Report Highlights
• Family and parental dynamics have undergone a significant shift over the last couple of decades due to increasing consumer willingness to purchase popular baby care product brands of trustworthy quality irrespective of their price.
• By product, diapers held the largest share of 29.3% in 2019 and are expected to maintain their lead over the forecast period on account of new product launches by companies, including Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, and Unicharm Corporation
• Based on distribution channel, hypermarkets accounted for the largest share of 40.0% in 2019
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 6.8% from 2020 to 2027. Improving living standards of consumers in emerging economies, including India and China, have been creating numerous opportunities for the regional market.
• Major manufacturers are adopting various market strategies, including new product introduction, to capture the maximum market share and expand their customer base across the globe. For instance, in September 2019, Amyris, Inc. announced the launch of a new brand named Pipette, catering to personal care products for babies.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/baby-toiletries-market/request/rs15
Baby Toiletries Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global baby toiletries market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Baby Toiletries Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Skin Care Products
• Hair Care Products
• Bathing Products
Baby Toiletries Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Chemist and Pharmacy Stores
Baby Toiletries Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Baby Toiletries Market
• Johnson & Johnson
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation
• Procter & Gamble
• Beiersdorf AG
• Dabur India Limited
• Avon Healthcare Limited Company
• Himalaya Drug Company
• Reckitt Benckiser Group
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450311/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Baby Apparel MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Outerwear, Underwear), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States