The global automotive lightweight material marketsize is expected to reach USD 105.4 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2027. A rise in demand for weight reduction in passenger cars and commercial vehicles to support fuel efficiency is expected to ascend the demand for lightweight materials over the forecast period.
These materials are widely available in different forms, like metal, composites, plastics, and elastomer, thus providing growth prospects for the market. Commercial availability of the above-stated materials in major regions across the globe, coupled with a wide presence of multinational vehicle manufacturers, is expected to support the market growth.
A rise in demand for passenger vehicles with enhanced fuel economy and stability on roads has increased the demand for lightweight materials. The introduction of electric vehicles in the passenger car and commercial vehicle segments is likely to offer growth opportunities for the market. Moreover, the growing demand for increasing the performance of the premium car segment is anticipated to support the demand for automotive lightweight materials.
In 2019, Europe emerged as the largest consumer of lightweight materials with the presence of a pool of players and car manufacturers in the region. Multinational players are engaged in the business of automotive lightweight materials on account of the wide scope in the upcoming electric vehicle segment.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-lightweight-material-market
Automotive Lightweight Material Market Report Highlights
• The metallic automotive materials segment held the largest revenue share of 50.7% in 2019 on account of its wide utilization in vehicle manufacturing, such as passenger cars and light and heavy commercial vehicles
• In 2019, the body in the white application segment dominated the market with a share of 25.1% and is likely to grow at a moderate rate in the expected period. Increasing demand for the lightweight frame in the vehicle is likely to support the segment growth
• In North America, the composite automotive material segment was valued at USD 4.3 billion in 2019 on account of the wide acceptance of these materials in vehicle weight reduction.
• Europe accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019. The wide presence of automobile manufacturers in the region is expected to drive the regional market.
• The introduction of electric vehicles by Tesla, Inc., which include passenger cars, specialty trucks, and large size trucks, is anticipated to influence other vehicle manufacturers, thus positively impacting the demand for lightweight materials.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-lightweight-material-market/request/rs15
Automotive Lightweight Material Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global automotive lightweight material market on the basis of material, application, end-user, and region:
Automotive Lightweight Materials Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Automotive Lightweight Materials Application Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027) • Body in White
• Passenger Compartment Frame
• Cross & Side Beams
• Roof Structure
• Front-end Structure
• Underbody Floor
• Chassis and Suspension
• Exhaust Systems
• Fuel Tank
• Front & Rear Doors
• Lift Gate
• Instrument Panel
Automotive Lightweight Materials End-user Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Passenger Cars
Automotive Lightweight Materials Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
List of Key Players of Automotive Lightweight Material Market
• BASF SE
• Toray Industries, Inc.
• Novelis Inc.
• Alcoa Corporation
• Owens Corning
• Stratasys Ltd.
• Tata Steel
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450909/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Automotive Plastics MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (PP, ABS, PU, PE, PC, PA, PVC, PMMA), By Application (Powertrain, Interior/Exterior Furnishings, Electrical Components), By Process, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States