Aloe Vera-based Drinks Global Market size is estimated to reach $183.6 million by 2027. Furthermore, it is poised to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period of 2022-2027. The growing awareness of vitamin deficiency is fueling the growth of Aloe Vera-based drinks, as the plant extract is thought to contain over 200 biologically active components, such as essential vitamins and minerals, natural sugars and agents, amino acids, and enzymes that boost the immune system and promote healing. Vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline. Anthraquinones are found in the latex, which is the outer pulp of Aloe leaves. Aloin is an anthraquinone found in the plant’s latex that may have laxative properties. The market for Aloe Vera-based drinks has been continuously developing over the last several years, owing to the increased use of Aloe Vera for multiple purposes in the health care, food, and cosmetic industries.
The top 5 players in the Aloe Vera-based Drinks industry are –
1. OKF Corporation
2. Houssy Global
3. Tulip International Inc.
4. Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd.
5. Forever Living.com, L.L.C.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. Based on type, the Aloe Vera-based Drinks Global Market can be further segmented into Unflavoured and Flavoured. Unflavoured Aloe Vera Drinks held a dominant market share in the year 2021. These drinks are commonly taken for therapeutic purposes since they aid in liver detoxification and provide a variety of digestive advantages.
2. Aloe Vera-based Drinks Global Market based on Geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific held a dominant market share of 36% in the year 2021.
3. Aloe Vera-based Drinks Global Market based on Distribution Channel can be further segmented into Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, E-commerce, and Others. Offline retail shops such as Supermarkets/Hypermarkets held a dominant market share in 2021. I
Unflavoured and Flavoured (Pomegranate, Lychee, Orange, Apple, Peach, and Others)
By Distribution Channel
Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, E-commerce
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here:
Market Drivers and Challenges:
1. Growing Demand for Plant-Based Nutritional Drinks is Boosting the Market Growth : The consumer demand for nutritionally rich plant-derived drinks, such as aloe vera-based drinks, is growing as a result of busy, stressful, and hectic lifestyles. Furthermore, changing consumer preference for healthy plant-based drinks over high-calorie, sugary carbonated beverages provides lucrative growth potential for the market.
2. Rising Number of Obesity coupled with the need for Aloe Vera Drinks for Weight Loss is Driving the Market Growth : Over the last few years, one of the main elements driving demand for aloe vera-based drinks has been consumers’ need for weight management options. The number of overweight persons in the world has risen dramatically in recent years. Obese and overweight people are more likely to develop other chronic diseases, including diabetes and heart diseases.
3. Adverse Effects of Latex Present in Aloe Vera is Posing Challenges to the Market : While aloe vera juice has many benefits, it can also have specific adverse effects that harm health. The latex in aloe vera leaves emanates from beneath the plant’s skin. Many people are allergic to latex, resulting in gastrointestinal irritation, cramping, and low potassium levels. Moreover, by drinking aloe vera juice, blood sugar levels can plummet.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Aloe Vera Extracts Market
B. Aloe Vera Juice Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677