The global 3D animation market size is estimated to reach USD 39.96 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.7% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The significant increase in the adoption of cloud solutions for animation, rising demand for high-quality content by consumers, and the increased use of Visual Effects (VFX) in movies are some of the key factors driving the market growth. The integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) with 3D animation has made the simulation process more streamlined. Hence, many companies are partnering with AI technology providers to simplify their simulation tasks and enhance the overall quality of several operations. For instance, Autodesk, Inc.’s acquisition of Spacemaker, an AI-supported software provider for urban development, has allowed the company to speed up the designing, planning, and development process of architecture and urban planning.
The substantial adoption of VFX in the entertainment sector is expected to fuel market growth. The technique is being preferred to depict scenarios that cannot be shot in a real environment by game developers, movie makers, and animators. The latest trend of applying VFX in adverts and infomercials to display products, using 3D elements such as animated logos, is anticipated to drive the growth of the market for 3D animation. Several entertainment businesses are exploiting techniques such as 3D videos, interactive 3D, virtual reality 3D, inverse kinematics, fluid simulation, and 3D skeletal animation in their media offerings. For instance, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc, Dreamworks Animation, and Disney (Pixar) are producing animated movies using these techniques, thus driving the market.
3D Animation Market Report Highlights
• In terms of component, the software segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of over 12.5% from 2021 to 2028
• In terms of end use, the media and entertainment segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 35.0% in 2020 and is likely to maintain its dominance till 2028
• The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of nearly 13.0% over the forecast period as the market is witnessing a high deployment of advanced 3D technologies in various application areas
• In terms of technique, the 3D modeling technique segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period as this technique enables the designing and creation of digital objects.
• In terms of deployment, the on-premise segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the increased deployment of on-premise solutions in the VFX and visualization business.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/3d-animation-market/request/rs15
3D Animation Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global 3D animation market based on technique, component, deployment, end use, and region:
3D Animation Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• 3D Modeling
• Motion Graphics
• 3D Rendering
• Visual Effects
3D Animation Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
3D Animation Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
3D Animation End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Media & Entertainment
• Architecture & Construction
• Education & Academics
• Healthcare & Life sciences
• Government & Defense
3D Animation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of 3D Animation Market
• Autodesk, Inc.
• Corel Corporation
• Adobe Systems Incorporated
• NVIDIA Corporation
• Side Effects Software Inc.
• Maxon Computer
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/728/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
3D CAD Software MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), By Application (Manufacturing, Healthcare), By Region (North America, APAC), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028.
Visualization and 3D Rendering Software MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Product Design & Modeling, Visualization & Simulation), By End User, By Deployment, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States